This webinar will provide practical selling tools and approaches for technical teams who are moving into a sales role for the first time.
Topic: Selling Skills for Technical Teams
Date: Thursday 17th June 2021
Time: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
Register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/selling-skills-for-technical-teams-webinar-tickets-152502381729
This course will include:
- Choosing your customers
- Understanding buying processes
- Presenting your product or service
- Making phone calls
- Managing sales opportunities
New knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- How to decide if a customer is right for your business
- How to deal with time wasters
- How to use marketing to make sales easier
- How to make the selling process more efficient
- How to get an order
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.