Good people are your greatest business asset. They can add significant value to an organisation and enrich the customer experience. On the other hand poor performers can drain your energy, consume your time and contaminate your culture. This workshop is aimed at managers who want to get the best out of their people and know how to correctly deal with a grievance.
Who should attend?
This course will be practical, giving you the opportunity to explore and develop your skills in this vital area. It is appropriate for anyone in a supervisory or business management role.
By the end of the workshop you will understand:
• Managing for performance vs performance management
• How to identify what motivates your employees
• How to get your team doing what they do best
• What processes and procedures you must have in place
• How to control the performance management process
• The process for dealing with a grievance
Please sign up using the link below, and feel free to pass this onto internal colleagues and external contacts.
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the Coventry & Warwickshire Business support programme.