This workshop will help you to understand and more successfully and confidently manage the tendering process including writing, decision-making and teamwork.
What: Tendering and Bid Writing
When: Wednesday 4th March, 1:15pm – 4:30pm
Where: Business Innovation Centre, Harry Weston Road, Binley, Coventry, CV3 2TX
- Choosing when to tender
- Identifying and addressing minimum requirements
- Streamlining the writing process
- Presenting your business and products clearly
- What to do when you’ve won/lost
New knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- How to choose the tenders you are most likely to win
- How to prepare a proposal efficiently
- How to benefit, even if you lose
Please sign up using the link below, and feel free to pass this onto internal colleagues and external contacts.
Book on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tendering-and-bid-writing-tickets-86514450049
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.