There is always a need for individuals and teams to be supported by managers and team leaders in the work that they do. In these difficult times, people are likely to be more stressed, and under greater pressure in many areas of their work. We focus on 2 areas:
- Identifying support needs for individuals and meeting those needs.
- Ensuring that everything is well with teams.
This workshop is suitable for organisations of any size, and for SME leaders and owners of small, developing businesses.
Topic: Supporting & Developing your Team
Date: Thursday 3rd June 2021
Time: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
Register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/supporting-developing-your-team-webinar-tickets-151945353643
- Using a quick and simple engagement survey (we provide the format), using the results to increase motivation and engagement.
- Identifying ‘climate’ in the team, developing support initiatives.
- Building support ‘Bubbles’.
- Checking and clarifying team purpose and operating structure.
- Verifying communication channels.
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.