The perfect interactive workshop for social beginners!
This workshop explains what social media is and how you can leverage the best platform for your business, so you walk away with knowledge and understanding of how to ‘tweet’, LinkedIn, Facebook your way to new audiences!
As one of the very first social agencies in the UK – there’s no one better placed to give you the rundown of what social media is, and how it can benefit your business.
What: Social Media – How to utilise social media to build your brand & engage audiences
When: Wednesday 5th February, 1:15pm – 4:30pm
Where: Warwick Innovation Centre, Warwick Technology Park, Gallows Hill, Warwick, CV34 6UW
- Introduction to Social Media
- Test your knowledge – Social Media QUIZ
- What platforms are the most effective for you?
- Starting your Social Media strategy – activity
- How does social fit within your business – action plans
This interactive and hands-on workshop will provide you with the base knowledge and understanding of what social media platforms are available, and more importantly, which are the most suitable for your business, based on facts.
- Learn what Social Media is for business, and how you can leverage it
- Find out which are the best platforms for your investment, based on audience, industry analysis and examples of other businesses
- Create a starting block to develop your future Social Media strategy/plan
- Take away a clear action plan for your social campaigns
Please sign up using the link below, and feel free to pass this onto internal colleagues and external contacts.
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.