Guidance on best practice use of each of the social media platforms, including optimising content, targeting specific audiences and managing your presence. This workshop covers LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
Topic: Social Media Best Practice for B2B
Date: Thursday 17th November 2022
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Delivery Method: Online via Zoom
Register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/social-media-best-practice-for-b2b-webinar-tickets-388003006437
- The why behind using each platform
- LinkedIn best practices, dos and don’ts
- Twitter best practices, dos and don’ts
- Facebook best practices, dos and don’ts
- Instagram best practices, dos and don’ts
- TikTok best practices, dos and don’ts
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.