Part One – Principles & Outline
Topic: Pitching for Finance
Date: Friday 4th June 2021
Time: 9:00am – 10:30am
By then end of this two-part workshop you will be able to:
- Know the two most important words
- Describe what Lenders and Investors want
- Consider how to present your case
- Write your first 3 minutes
- Review lessons from the Dragons’ Den: what we learn from TV
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.