This workshop is highly practical, and will involve you in real negotiation to establish your style and enhance your skills.
Every business leader will have to be successful at negotiation.
This workshop will ensure you have the essential negotiation skills to enable you to have easier, better negotiations with that favoured win/win outcome.
The impact of the pandemic, new technology and hybrid working mean negotiations take on a greater significance in a challenging world.
You will leave with a set of tools to equip you better for your next negotiation, whatever, and whoever it is with.
Date: Monday 16th May 2022
Time: 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/negotiation-skills-for-the-2020s-workshop-tickets-299038100007
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
• Describe the process of successful negotiation
• Consider what constitutes preparation for negotiation
• Define your WIN and your BATNA
• Prepare your strategy for your next negotiation position
• Negotiation and attitude: Your attitude
• Negotiate to WIN
• Negotiating Online and in the room
• Perfect Preparation – the 2 stage approach
• Tactical Tips, building & sharing the outcome
• Practice for preparation
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.