Every business leader will be successful at negotiation. This webinar will ensure you have the essential negotiation skills to enable you to have easier, better negotiations with that favoured win/win outcome.
This webinar is highly practical and will involve you in real negotiation to establish your style and enhance your skills. You will leave with a set of tools to equip you better for your next negotiation, whatever, and whoever it is with.
Register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/negotiation-for-success-webinar-part-1-tickets-121219076521
By the end of this webinar you will be able to:
• Describe the process of successful negotiation
• Consider what constitutes preparation for negotiation
• Define your WIN and your BATNA
• Use a structure for negotiation – both online and face to face
• Prepare your strategy for your next negotiation position
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.