This interactive workshop, designed for employees at all levels, will provide you with an action plan and strategies to develop your personal resilience to effectively manage stress and enhance your wellbeing generally. You will identify your own risk factors, triggers and warning signs of stress so that you can begin developing preventative coping strategies. Through completion of a free psychometric tool beforehand, you will gain an insight into your current levels of resilience and areas to develop. Learning will be through a combination of group discussion, exercises and personal reflection activities. Each delegate will take away useful resources and an action plan of their strengths and areas to work on in terms of their resilience.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
• Recognise your own warning signs and symptoms of stress
• Identify the elements of your role which help and hinder your wellbeing
• Understand your current level of resilience at work
• Develop an action plan of coping strategies/areas to develop
• Create a climate that nurtures resilience in your team
• Understanding resilience and the relationship between pressure, stress and resilience
• The six essentials for wellbeing & the key ingredients for resilience
• Exploration of completed resilience reports
• Exploration of existing/new coping strategies to prevent negative symptoms of stress
• Completion of a personal development plan
Lisa Whittleton is a passionate and engaging trainer specialising in mental wellbeing and stress management in the workplace. With a background in Occupational Psychology, she brings the theory to life through examples from her experience supporting employees to thrive in the workplace.