Instagram is the new popular kid on the block, as one of the fastest growing social channels reaching a wide range of audience cohorts from 20+.
This informative workshop will dispel some of the myths around the visual platform, and show how you can use to maximise the impact for your business.
Date: Wednesday 27th April 2022
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/instagram-masterclass-workshop-tickets-294468562397
1. Creating a strategy for Instagram
2. Analysis – What is your current profile saying about you? – activity
3. A step by step guide to influence
4. Tools & Insights for running your marketing campaigns
5. Developing a valuable action plan – activity
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.