Instagram is the new popular kid on the block, as one of the fastest growing social channels reaching a wide range of audience cohorts from 20+. This informative workshop will dispel some of the myths around the visual platform, and show how you can use to maximise the impact for your business.
Topic: Instagram Masterclass
Date: Thursday 17th February 2022
Time: 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/instagram-masterclass-webinar-tickets-251840510747
- Creating a strategy for Instagram
- Analysis – What is your current profile saying about you? – activity
- A step by step guide to influence
- Tools & Insights for running your marketing campaigns
- Developing a valuable action plan – activity
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.