Businesses looking to win contracts and learn how to write a winning tender bid.
• Do you want to find tenders that would be right for your business?
• What are the essential requirements that the business needs to comply with?
• What is the typical tender process?
• What are the commissioners looking for in a tender bid?
• What are the most common reasons a bid will be disqualified?
• How do I go about writing a successful bid?
This workshop is aimed at anyone involved in the bid process, regardless of experience, giving insight into what it takes to consistently plan and write winning bid and tenders.
1:30pm – Welcome and Introduction to the session
1:45pm – Overview of Procurement – Topics to covered
1:55pm – Procurement Top Tips
2:15pm – Applying for Tenders
2:45pm – Introduction to the portals
· Compete 4, CSW Jets, HVM, CW Connect, DIT, EEN & OPPS.
3:30pm – Case Study
3:45pm – Questions and answer
4:00pm – Close of session