Find out how to manage redundancy situations – understanding the process to be followed, determining whether there is a redundancy situation, the consultation process and issuing redundancy notices.
What: Handling Redundancies following Furlough
When: Thursday 23rd July 2020, 9:30am – 11:30am
This webinar will include:
• Determining whether there is a redundancy situation
• Putting together the business rational
• Communication and Consultation
• The consultation process –formal requirements and practical application
• Managing the process and keep staff engaged
• Considering alternatives to redundancy
• Redundancy pay
• Giving notice of redundancy
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.