Facebook Marketing is one of the most effective social marketing campaigns for B2C organisations, and can also offer a great awareness strategy for B2B companies, but how do you use Facebook to maximise your return?
Date: Wednesday 20th April 2022
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/facebook-masterclass-workshop-tickets-293840975267
This in-depth ‘how-to’ workshop will show you how to create, manage and maintain an effective presence on Facebook that not only builds your digital footprint but strategically reaches and engages the right audiences for your business.
As one of the very first social agencies in the UK – there’s no one better placed to give you the rundown of step-by-step guide of Facebook, and how it can benefit your business.
- Facebook – Maximising your strategy and objectives
- Analysis – What is your current Facebook saying about you? – activity
- Facebook Marketing – A step by step guide to influence
- Tools & Insights for marketing campaigns (Promotions/ Competitions)
- Using analytics fine-tune your campaigns
- Developing a valuable action plan – activity
This interactive and hands-on workshop will provide you with extensive knowledge and understanding of how to excel at your social media campaigns, improve reach, audience engagement and generate fantastic results!
- Learn the best free tools you can utilise for Facebook to drive your business
- Understand the commercial opportunities within Facebook and the tools you can tap into to manage a successful page promotion, from running legal competitions, offers and promotions, through to audience attraction and engagement
- Take away a clear action plan to maximise your Facebook campaigns!
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.