During this course we will show you how to evaluate your business’s position in the marketplace, consider your true competitive advantage and stay ahead of the competition.
Topic: Developing Competitive Advantage
Date: Thursday 20th May 2021
Time: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
Register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/developing-competitive-advantage-webinar-tickets-151788013033
- Understanding competitive positioning
- Effective SWOT analysis
- Evaluating wider market influences and trends
- Identifying key customer values
- How to recognise true competitive advantage
- Tools to assess and understand market dynamics
- How to think from a customer/market perspective
- How to scan the market environment for new opportunity/risks
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.