Marketing activity can be expensive, especially for a small business. The best way to ensure the most efficient and effective marketing spend is to create and implement a strategic marketing plan.
A good strategic marketing plan will be fed from information from across the business rather than simply focusing on marketing and sales.
This session will take business owners through the step by step process to developing and implementing a strategic marketing plan for their business.
By then end of this workshop you will:
- understand the tools and techniques to develop a strategic marketing plan
- prepare the key elements of a strategic marketing plan
- understand how it is affected by and impacts upon other areas of the business
- use tips and techniques in your planning process
- The key elements of a strategic marketing plan
- How a marketing plan is affected by other areas of the business
- How a marketing plan impacts on other areas of the business
- Tools and techniques in developing a strategic marketing plan
- Tips for implementing your plan
- Last but certainly not least – the feedback process
Stuart Hartley is a dynamic, creative and commercially focused business development and marketing specialist with a background in small business innovation and development.