This workshop will allow you to develop an effective marketing approach for your business.
Starting with the market analysis we then identify your ideal customers to grow the business and look at how to design a marketing mix to support this growth.
We’ll also map the different stages of the customer journey to identify potential marketing opportunities.
Topic: Creating your marketing strategy
Date: Wednesday 26th May 2021
Time: 9:30am – 11:00am
The course will cover:
- The Process – putting together a marketing strategy
- Understanding what your marketing exchange is and how you add value to clients
- Taking a research-based approach – so considering what and how?
- Who are you reaching out to? Understanding them better through segmenting, targeting and positioning
- Piggybacking as a route to market
- Creating a marketing mix which stacks up with your clients’ needs
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.