The course will cover:
• The Process – putting together a marketing strategy
• Understanding what your marketing exchange is and how you add value to clients
• Taking a research-based approach – so considering what and how?
• Who are you reaching out to? Understanding them better through segmenting, targeting and positioning
• Piggybacking as a route to market
• Creating a marketing mix which stacks up with your clients’ needs
Topic: Creating your Marketing Strategy Webinar
Date: Tuesday 24th November 2020
Time: 9:30am – 11:00am
Register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/creating-your-marketing-strategy-webinar-tickets-126404777091
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.