How to create the best impression, before, after and during your virtual meetings to maximise your time and help to drive relationships and nurture sales opportunities.
Topic: Creating the right impression – online, before & during a Zoom pitch
Date: Wednesday 2nd June 2021
Time: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- Making the best impression before your meeting
- Reflecting on objectives and goals
- Organisation and preparation
- How to run a great virtual meeting
- Effective follow up and closing
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.